Tips Covered in Video:
1) Build a highly convertible and professional website (mobile first)
2) Get on page #1 of Google 3 times for your best search terms.
– Optimize your site for organic search & build an ongoing SEO/Content marketing strategy.
– Run paid search ads for the best inbound search terms
– Optimize Google My Business & capture Google Reviews
3) Use CRM
4) Use Email Marketing / for leads – experience, trust/reviews, process, educate & for clients – to capture reviews
5) Invest in Reputation Management
6) Get Listed & Optimize Local Listings & Directories
7) Run retargeting ads on google display network, youtube, facebook and instagram
8) Run YouTube ads for related research based videos around your subject matter.
Bonus Tip – Use an all-in-one marketing platform which has both the talent & technology you need to succeed.
Presented by: JB Kellogg
JB Kellogg is the Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Madwire®. Madwire’s brands Marketing 360® and Top Rated Local® are popular platforms used to help small businesses grow. Madwire was founded in 2009 and has since grown to nearly 1,000 people and over 100MM in annual revenue. JB & Co-CEO Joe Kellogg were recognized as Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs for 3 consecutive years (#1 overall in 2016). JB is passionate about small business marketing, leadership, sales, team culture and more and often shares the tips, tricks and strategies he’s learned in life and while growing Madwire.
JB Kellogg on LinkedIn:
Marketing 360® is the #1 Marketing Platform® for Small Business. It has everything you need from design, to marketing, to CRM. Powered by Madwire® – voted one of the Nation’s Best Places to Work by Glassdoor in 2016 & 2017!
Marketing 360® Website: https://www.marketing360.com/?ref=yt-desc-opCj64KSVVI
Madwire® Website: https://www.madwire.com/?ref=yt-desc-opCj64KSVVI