As software as a service (SaaS) platforms mature, it’s fascinating to see the directions they take. Some examples… some focus on internationalization support, some focus on industry, many on integrations, and others work on process controls. Emma is one of those platforms that’s differentiated itself from Emma HQ. Emma HQ takes the simplicity of this email marketing platform and now makes it available to distributed businesses to manage their email across hundreds or even thousands of locations.
There’s a lot of complexities to multi-location businesses and attempting to run them out of a typical email marketing platform can prove disastrous… with complex account structures, multiple domains, brand inconsistencies, and no means of aggregating reporting. Emma HQ has quite a few features that simplify the overall multiple location email marketing – whether you’re a restaurant with multiple stores, a franchise operation executing emails for each franchisee, or a university with multiple campuses or departments you need to organize.
Consistent Email Brand Experience
With Emma HQ, you can easily share templates, set and lock brand colors, fonts, and more, making brand consistency simple across communications. Never find an old logo in your emails again.
Email Approval Processes
Save time and simplify the review process. Each email is delivered to the approvals dashboard, so you can quickly check content, suggest changes, and approve or deny the mailing.
Email Visibility Across Subaccounts
Know what’s happening across all sub-accounts and easily check individual sends. With the recent activity and results overview, you can identify superstar teams and those with room to grow.
Additional features available in Emma HQ include:
- Account-Level Permissions – Emma HQ gives you the power to not only create and manage sub-accounts across your organization, but also assign different permissions to the users of each sub-account. That way you can maintain full control of your marketing while giving users access to the tools most important to them.
- API access and Integrations – including Salesforce, Blackbaud, ClubReady, Mindbody, Zapier, Eventbrite, OpenTable, Shopify, and Evertrue ensure you’re systems and communications are syncrhonized.
- Custom event-driven automations – Create targeted workflows based on any action your audience takes — both inside and outside the inbox.
- Drag and drop email editor – Easily design for mobile and desktop, and switch seamlessly between your edits and preview. Visualize mobile optimization options, and experience your ideas becoming emails.
- Dynamic content – lets you deliver unique content to each subscriber, all from one email. It’s the ultimate personalization at scale.
- Email signup forms – email signup forms let you choose just the right time to ask for an email address. You decide when, where, and after which action you’d like to build your audience.
- Email template gallery – Template style locking and centralized asset management, along with a robust approvals process means your brand is never misrepresented and you’re continually driving subscriber loyalty.
- Landing page builder – simply design your landing page, hit “publish,” and you’ve got a shareable link perfect for accepting traffic from all of your channels.
- Pre-send email testing – with robust approvals process means your brand is never misrepresented and you’re continually driving subscriber loyalty.
- Real-time reporting and analytics – precise, insightful reporting helps you learn about your audience and use your data to get better results every time you send an email.
- Segmentation tools – make it easy to define the best possible audience for the email you’d like to send. There’s no better way to put your customer data to work.
- SFTP Connect – SFTP Connect is an easy way to automatically update your contacts inside Emma, regardless of your internal system.
- Subject Line and A/B content testing – lets you test and see what email content will be most effective before you share it with your larger audience.
- Tiered Account Structure – structure and world-class feature set makes it easy for your individual departments, clients, or locations to create and send email campaigns that look great, are customized to their unique audiences, and get great results.
- Whitelabel – Choose to private label (remove all Emma branding) your account. Your team or clients can even log in directly from your site, so you can provide them with a complete email marketing experience.