With the rise of online pickup and delivery (OPD), groceries and household consumables have finally entered the ecommerce mainstream. And retailer.coms, those traditional retailers with sizable brick-and-mortar footprints, are really making the most of it.
This is especially true for Walmart and its ecommerce business. OPD offers the 4,700-store behemoth a previously-elusive advantage over Amazon’s (mostly) pure-play operations.
And they’re getting results.
As Statista projects, Walmart’s online grocery business is expected to climb from $15 billion in 2019 to $45 billion in 2023. That’s an impressive 200% increase in four years.
Which leaves brands of all sizes across many categories asking: How can we hitch our wagon to Walmart’s ecommerce growth?
We have an ebook with some answers…
The Brand’s Essential Guide to Ecommerce Success at Walmart.com, a free ebook from Field Agent, is designed to help brands optimize their presence and maximize their sales specifically on Walmart.com. Based on the advice of Walmart.com expert Gabe Wight, co-founder/team lead at Webata and a trusted provider to Field Agent’s retail-solutions marketplace, the ebook offers in-depth discussion on Walmart.com principles like:
- You can’t sell what isn’t listed
- OPD creates challenges and opportunities for staying in-stock
- Don’t just assume the price is right
- You’re probably wasting your ad spend
- The devil’s in the (content) details
- First, get your base content right
- Cross the “critical threshold” with your content quality score
- Use CQS to build your relationship with retail buyers
- Picture your way to success
- Win the search wars
- Be proactive with ratings and reviews
It’s an ideal resource for any brand looking to build its Walmart.com business.
Claim your copy of this ebook today.